The Dead Boys The Dead Boys

I remember watching this over a year ago when you uploaded it elsewhere. I find poetry to be much more entertaining when accompanied by an interesting voice and creative visuals, and that along with the semi-improvisational nature of the poem really makes me want to see more like this.

Bitter Bitter

The lack of focus, plot-wise, and visually, was a good choice. Audio was majestic and spiritual, like a spiritual and majestic lion.

PIED3 responds:

Ah, a majestic and spritual lion, that is wonderful! Thank you very much for the review.

-Broken Strings- -Broken Strings-

Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends.

Smooth animation, fitting choice of music, but the text felt unnatural and out of place.

Otherwise, may your talents continue to flow freely down the river of some metaphor or such.

Thanks Zump!

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Armed With Wings

The battle with Armed With Wings was waaay too hard. I was playing on easy and he still was able to knock me off the edge with one hit. I don't want to play all the way through a game just to find out that the final battle is impossible.

Paper Golf 2: EX Paper Golf 2: EX

Glitch

I figured out the "right click" glitch pretty quickly, but other than that its a good game.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Ummm....

This game is sick and twisted but for some reason I had fun...

Drinking Bath Water Drinking Bath Water

Very relaxing, chill, chillaxing, immersive, submersive, and other such adjectives made-up or otherwise. Good job!

Already A Ruin Already A Ruin

Great choice of words, melody, and rhythm. I really liked it, although I feel like the vocal layering/chorus effect part went on for too long.

'on the other hand' 'on the other hand'

This is very funny and that guy's friend sounds like a very bad writer. This is very good and irregardless of whether you continue this specific story I'd like to hear more prose. Also, the imagery was very good. For all intensive purposes this was very good as such, but it obviously feels unfinished. In conclusion, this is very good, and I could care less about background music or sound affects. Supposably you have more written and I'd like to hear it.

PIED3 responds:

Many thanks Zump! I'm still working on this so expect more sometime soon.